Home » » Stuck In My Skull's New Years Post

Stuck In My Skull's New Years Post

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, January 1, 2014 | 1/01/2014 12:09:00 PM

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you're all enjoying 2014 so far. I'm not posting a song today, I just want to take a moment to talk to everyone. When I first started this blog, I did it to share things that have me -- music that has moved me and songs that resonate in my soul. I did it to connect with people, and share that which I love with the world. Looking back on 2013, I'd say that went pretty darn well. I've had a lot of voices on this blog, and they've all been special, both to me and to Stuck In My Skull. I'd love to get more voices on the blog again -- each one has shaped Stuck In My Skull, and I can't wait to see where other voices could help take this blog. For the moment, I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing all along -- I'll share songs, talk with people, find music, and pass it along to you. I'd like to expand, as well: More authors, wider audience, further reach. I'd like to try new things as well. For example, Amanda floated an idea of compiling playlists, and that's an idea I'd love to see realized. I'm going to broaden my horizons as well. I'm going to read a lot more of Newt's posts over at This Beat is Newtricious.This Beat is Newtricious, and I can't wait to see what mashups and mixes he writes. I'm going to keep an ear on the Melodic Music Project. I'm going to find even more things to read, new people to listen to, new music to share. But no matter what does or doesn't happen, I'll keep writing. As long as you're willing to read, I'm willing to write. In short, buckle up your seatbelts and hold on -- it's going to be an exciting year.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment