Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 486 -- "Mode"

Stuck In My Skull 486 -- "Mode"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, January 17, 2014 | 1/17/2014 07:08:00 AM

Song: "Mode" || Artist: Bingo Players || http://youtu.be/OoDHA8dy7JM ||
Comments: Happy Friday, everyone! Just keep it up through the rest of today, the week is almost over! To help you make it through today, have an amazing song. I just heard Bingo Players for the first time not too long ago when this song came up on a Pandora station I was listening to. Unfortunately, according to the Wikipedia page about this group, one of the two members recently passed away, and the band appears to be over. That's really sad, because Bingo Players have an awesome sound. I am in love with this song, it's so amazing. It really just makes me want to get up and dance. This is what house and dance music is supposed to sound like -- give it a listen, and enjoy the weekend!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment