Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 481 -- "Stayin' Alive" and free Röyksopp song!

Stuck In My Skull 481 -- "Stayin' Alive" and free Röyksopp song!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, January 6, 2014 | 1/06/2014 05:07:00 AM

Song: "Stayin' Alive" || Artist: Bee Gees || http://youtu.be/I_izvAbhExY ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! Monday is here, and this funky disco song will help you through it. I have absolutely no idea why this song is stuck in my head, but I do know that it is painfully catchy. According to Wikipedia, this track was written for a movie called Saturday Night Fever, which I confess I haven't seen. Instead of the film it belongs to, I associate this song with a certain friend of mine, who found a ten-hour looped version of this song and strutted around dancing for well over an hour and a half. Despite how sick of it I got after hearing it for 90+ minutes in a row that one time, this song is good and deserves the praise it's gotten in the many years since it was released. The only thing I get hung up on is the lyrics -- nobody seems to know what the lines "We can try to understand / The New York Times effect on man" means. If you know, drop me a line and help me out. Enjoy!

Edit: I almost forgot. While I ended up not writing about it today, Röyksopp has a new song that they're giving away on their website. It's free, so download and enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment