Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 488 -- "99 Problems"

Stuck In My Skull 488 -- "99 Problems"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, January 27, 2014 | 1/27/2014 08:49:00 AM

Song: "99 Problems" [Explicit] || Artist: Jay-Z || http://youtu.be/OEHSRgwvbcI ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! I was originally going to write an entry on "Brand New Day" from the musical Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, but I quickly realized that I've already written about it. I clicked back to the main Youtube page and saw this song sitting there, and quickly realized this speaks nicely to my day thus far -- lots of things going wrong. Most people have heard at least one line from this song, but I've found that most haven't actually heard the entire song. For those who haven't, listen to it -- it's actually a very different song than most people think. The lyrics deal with racism and racist police, and don't actually have anything to do with girl problems as implied by the chorus. Also, it's a pretty darn good song; It's well-produced, catchy as heck, and I like it. Give it a listen!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment