Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 485 -- "Through the Fire and Flames"

Stuck In My Skull 485 -- "Through the Fire and Flames"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, January 15, 2014 | 1/15/2014 07:03:00 AM

Song: "Through the Fire and Flames" || Artist: Dragonforce || http://youtu.be/0jgrCKhxE1s (short, video) || http://youtu.be/15JCb6P60Vw (long, lyrics) ||
Comments: Good morning everyone. I just got back from a run and I'm dragging a bit, so I figured it's time for some pulse-pounding, guitar-shredding, fingers-bleeding, so-beautifully-cheesy speed metal. I'm honestly shocked I've never used this song on here before, but better late than never. I've always thought that Dragonforce was more cheese than heartfelt, but that doesn't impede the catchiness of this song. That being said, I strongly recommend watching the lyric video instead of the actual music video which is notably shorter and cuts some parts. Dragonforce is known for their sound and trademark guitar solos, and nowhere is this more prevalent than in this -- perhaps their most famous -- song. Sadly, they switched vocalists in 2010 and I haven't heard nearly as much of their more recent work. This song, though, is vintage Dragonforce. Basically, it's cheesy and will wake you up better than coffee. If you haven't heard this, you should definitely check it out.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment