Home » , , , , , » Stuck In M Skull 479 -- "Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)"

Stuck In M Skull 479 -- "Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, December 30, 2013 | 12/30/2013 09:06:00 AM

Song: "Jillian (I'd Give My Heart)" || Artist: Within Temptation || http://youtu.be/IOYgWyZ4Qz8 ||
Comments: Good morning everyone, and welcome to Stuck In My Skull's last (regular) post for 2013. I'll probably write a retrospective later so I won't waste too much of your time getting all wishy-washy and sentimental here. Today's song popped into my head out of nowhere, and I'm quite honestly surprised that I never blogged about it before. Back in the good old/bad old days of people using playlist.com, I had a playlist of songs that would later shape my tastes in metal, slavishly copied from my first metal playlist on Pandora. If I'm not mistaken, this song was on it. It's symphonic metal at its finest, and I remember the vocals of Sharon den Adel blowing me away when I first heard them. Honestly, they still blow me away. Sharon is without a doubt one of the most talented and recognizable voices in symphonic metal. Give this song a listen, and it'll blow you away too. Enjoy, and have a happy New Year!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment