Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 482 -- "Anti Gravity"

Stuck In My Skull 482 -- "Anti Gravity"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, January 8, 2014 | 1/08/2014 08:39:00 AM

Song: "Anti Gravity" || Artist: Lindsey Stirling || http://youtu.be/obAQ22JGrTQ ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone! Over the holidays I received Lindsey Stirling's album as a gift, and I am absolutely in love with it. This song in particular strikes me as deserving of more attention than it currently receives. Like pretty much everything she does, Lindsey Stirling put her heart into this song, and it shows. The beats make me want to dance, and the violin really does bring a smile to my face. Basically, this song is obscenely cheerful and will brighten your day -- give it a listen!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment