Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 489 -- "Save the World (Knife Party Remix)"

Stuck In My Skull 489 -- "Save the World (Knife Party Remix)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, January 31, 2014 | 1/31/2014 06:55:00 AM

Song: "Save the World (Knife Party Remix)" || Artist: Swedish House Mafia || Remixing Artist: Knife Party || http://youtu.be/Gb4Tmpu0iXQ ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone, and happy Friday! Today I thought I'd share with you a remix that was bouncing around in my head. Honestly, I've had the weirdest things stuck in my head this week. I had "Brand New Day" (Entry 196) from the soundtrack of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog stuck in my head for nearly an entire day, then went on a Knife Party kick with first "Bonfire" (which I thought I'd written about already) and then woke up with this. The two Knife Party songs both appear in their Ultra Music Festival 2013 set; Given the number of times I've listened to that, it's hardly surprising that I get songs like this stuck in my head.
Moving on, this song. I posted about the original track back in Entry 150 and really enjoy the unremixed version as well. The remix is a lot less mellow and has a much better dance beat, but the tempo changes stop it short of being a really danceable song. Despite this, it's an excellent remix. It flows seamlessly with the original beat and vocals but manages to spin it into an excellent dubstep tune. It's ridiculously popular, and for good reason: Knife Party knows how to make a track. This is hardly their only work with Swedish House Mafia either -- "Antidote" (Entry 136) was amazing, though my entry hardly did it justice. Take a listen, and enjoy the weekend!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment