Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 487 -- "Cups"

Stuck In My Skull 487 -- "Cups"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, January 24, 2014 | 1/24/2014 06:47:00 AM

Song: "Cups" || Artist: Anna Kendrick || http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8 ||
Comments: Hello everyone, sorry for missing Monday and Wednesday. Life took me by surprise with how busy I've gotten. To top it off, I just started a martial arts class, and while I really enjoy it, I've felt all sorts of sore and beat up and tired the last few days. I'm going to try to write a few posts this weekend in case I get unexpectedly slammed again, so that I don't leave you wonderful people high and dry. In the mean time, let's talk about this song. Dear lord, is it catchy. I've had this song stuck in my head since I woke up this morning, and I figured it's time to spread this ear-worm to you all as well. Odds are you've heard it, but it's a simple, cheerful, smile-inducing song -- it's definitely worth another listen. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment