Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 480 -- "Ride Captain Ride"

Stuck In My Skull 480 -- "Ride Captain Ride"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, January 3, 2014 | 1/03/2014 08:16:00 AM

Song: "Ride Captain Ride" || Artist: Blues Image || http://youtu.be/r8lf7RLYIww ||
Comments: Good morning and happy Friday to everyone! This post was originally going to be a really cool track I found by Royksopp, but I haven't had a chance to really finish listening to it yet. Thankfully, I woke up with this tune stuck in my head. Actually, the chorus gets stuck in my head fairly often, and it's high time I wrote about it. I'll be the first to admit that as a general rule I don't particularly care for 'oldies,' and my knowledge of classic rock is sadly lacking. Whichever genre you want to call this, I love this song. It's upbeat and cheerful, while still somehow managing to put me in pleasant and relaxed state of mind. Not knowing much about this song, I had to look up the lyrics and read up on this track on Wikipedia, where I found that this band was essentially a one-hit wonder. I guess I won't be looking for much more of their stuff, but a quick search couldn't hurt. There's a good chance you've heard this song before, but even if you have, take a listen and enjoy. Have a great weekend, and check back Monday for a free song download!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment