Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 484 -- "Killin' It"

Stuck In My Skull 484 -- "Killin' It"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, January 13, 2014 | 1/13/2014 07:21:00 AM

Song: "Killin' It" || Artist: Krewella || http://youtu.be/EZ9-1WD-rBA ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! Over the weekend I spent some time listening to Krewella's various 'Troll Mixes,' and walked away from those several hours of dubstep with a weird combination of this song and a Pendulum track stuck in my head. This song might not feel like much at first listen, but the vocals make this song so incredibly catchy. It's not quite as bad as "Alive," thankfully -- I couldn't get that song out of my head for days. Flush with aggressive bass and in-your-face beats, this song makes me want to move. Check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment