Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 483 -- "Stupify"

Stuck In My Skull 483 -- "Stupify"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, January 10, 2014 | 1/10/2014 07:23:00 AM

Song: "Stupify" || Artist: Disturbed || http://youtu.be/yy6ZHsM0U5Q ||
Comments: Good morning and happy Friday, folks! Today I'm going to switch it up a bit, and drop into some really cheesy metal. I do, in fact, have this song stuck in my head at the time of writing this, and I really have no idea why. It's cheesy as at get out, I'll be the first to admit. In that sense, Disturbed is a victim of their own success. Disturbed and Disturbed-like sounds are so ubiquitous that they've become trite. Despite that and the cheesiness of it, I still enjoy Disturbed. I mean, this song is years old and it (and many Disturbed) songs still get played regularly on my local metal station. It just goes to show, cheesy does not mean bad. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment