Home » , » Entry 150-- "Save the World"

Entry 150-- "Save the World"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, February 27, 2012 | 2/27/2012 09:17:00 AM

Song: "Save the World"
Artist: Swedish House Mafia
http://youtu.be/BXpdmKELE1k
Comments: I keep meaning to do a video game music week, but there're so many wonderful songs to share! I also meant to use the new LMFAO single, but in line with the name of this blog, I'm going to put off the shiny new video for one more day, and instead use the song that's been stuck in my head all day. The beat is catchy, the video is quite frankly adorable, and I love this song-- and I'm not even a dog person. Swedish House Mafia is one of those groups that, every time I listen to SHM, I wonder why I don't own more SHM. Enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment