Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 421 -- "Crazy Kids"

Stuck In My Skull 421 -- "Crazy Kids"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, June 3, 2013 | 6/03/2013 09:03:00 AM

Song: "Crazy Kids" || Artist: Ke$ha feat. will.i.am || http://youtu.be/xdeFB7I0YH4 ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! I hadn't originally intended to do another pop song today, but I just found this song and noticed that the official video for it is only four days old. Since it's new and it's Ke$ha, it's probably going to chart. Having listened to it a few times, I have to say -- it's a pretty good song. I really enjoy the mood of this song that Ke$ha makes by putting whistling and acoustic guitar alongside some urban beats. I'm not a huge fan of will.i.am in this track (and not a fan of his in general right now, given the fact that I haven't forgiven his sampling without permission, more commonly known as theft or plagiarism). Despite that, Ke$ha puts together an excellent track that can't be kept down, and I see a long and strong future of radio play in store for this one. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment