Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 426 -- "Beautiful"

Stuck In My Skull 426 -- "Beautiful"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, June 13, 2013 | 6/13/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "Beautiful" || Artist: P.O.D. || http://youtu.be/fX506PWT0dA ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone! I heard this song yesterday on the radio, and immediately knew that I had to post it here. I haven't heard a P.O.D. song since someone gave me "Youth of the Nation" about a million years ago. At this point, I have to wonder what they've been up to in the mean time, because this song is epic. Seriously, it's the right blend of calm piano and guitar and thrumming riffs. The lyrics are about as uplifiting as you can get without being P!nk's "F***ing Perfect," and I'm not sure how this song could get much better. If you're feeling down, just give this song a listen. Enjoy, and smile, okay?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment