Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 423 -- "Session"

Stuck In My Skull 423 -- "Session"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, June 6, 2013 | 6/06/2013 08:25:00 AM

Song: "Session" || Artist: Linkin Park || http://youtu.be/WlxhYIyf5_w ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! I'm having one of those days where everything that's stuck in my head has already been written about on this blog. That in mind, I went digging through my music library looking for something different, a song to shake things up, and this is what I found. "Session" is the only instrumental track on Linkin Park's second studio album, Meteora. People tend to think about the singles from this album and gloss over this track, which I think really does it a disservice. It's a short track, clocking in at 2:25, but I think it's excellent. Being an instrumental track, it can be hard to recognize it as a Linkin Park song at all, lacking the vocals and lyrics that characterize Linkin Park songs as a whole. It sounds like a very well-produced mix by some electronic artist. More likely, I would be willing to be that this song is just Mr. Hahn messing around. Regardless of how it came to be, it's excellent. Check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment