Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 430 -- "Safe and Sound"

Stuck In My Skull 430 -- "Safe and Sound"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 | 6/25/2013 05:59:00 AM

Song: "Safe and Sound" || Artist: Capital Cities || http://youtu.be/47dtFZ8CFo8 ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! I apologize for not writing a blog yesterday, but my stomach was bugging me and I was running on less than four hours of sleep. The blog would have been "Song. Watch." at best, so I elected just to skip it. Today, however, we've got an excellent track. I heard this originally some time ago (I think it was thanks to Newt), and heard it just yesterday on the radio. I was so thrilled -- hearing a pop radio station playing this song restores my faith in humanity. I'm still waiting on "Clarity", though -- it's charted, but I've yet to hear it on the radio... Oh well. Enjoy the awesome song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment