Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 429 -- "I Need Your Love"

Stuck In My Skull 429 -- "I Need Your Love"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, June 20, 2013 | 6/20/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "I Need Your Love" || Artist: Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding || http://youtu.be/AtKZKl7Bgu0 ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! If you're here for the first time by way of DJ Abso-Newt-ly, welcome! If you have no idea who he is, look here for some sweet songs. Speaking of sweet songs, let's talk about this track. To quote said DJ, Ellie Goulding has the voice of an angel and the beats of a god. I literally had this song stuck in my head most of the afternoon, and it's hardly a surprise. The hook on this track is ridiculously catchy, that synthesized piano backed by thrumming bass that I just can't get enough of. Simply put, this song is epic -- if you haven't heard it already, go listen. Enjoy!

If you have a song you want me to talk about, hit me up! Comment on this post, drop me a line on https://www.facebook.com/stuckinmyskull, or email musictourettes@gmail.com!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment