Home » , , » AMANDA-- "FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS" by QUEEN

AMANDA-- "FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS" by QUEEN

Written By amandathepanda on Friday, June 14, 2013 | 6/14/2013 01:14:00 PM


Hey all! Forgive me for not posting sooner but I had house cleaning to do and kinda sorta maybe forgot a little bit. In terms of new music, nothing has really caught my eye in the last couple days so I thought I'd share a classic as I'm one to do. On that note, I give you the timeless rock ode to bodacious butts everywhere, "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen. No one and I mean no one harmonizes better than the guys of Queen. Except for maybe the Bee Gees but that's debatable. Apart from the magnificent harmonization, Brian May, the one responsible for writing this beauty, kills it on guitar. That riff is downright unforgettable. At its best, rock music can be deep, poignant, meaningful, and even inspirational. But occasionally, all of us, myself included, need something a little lighter and more simple from our music and there's nothing wrong with that. Here's some good clean fun. Enjoy!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment