Home » , , » AMANDA-- GAME OF THRONES--COSPLAY PIANO by SONYA BELOUSOVA

AMANDA-- GAME OF THRONES--COSPLAY PIANO by SONYA BELOUSOVA

Written By amandathepanda on Monday, June 10, 2013 | 6/10/2013 11:17:00 AM


Hey guys! I'm filling in for Chris today and bringing you an excellent cover of "The Song of Fire and Ice," the theme from HBO's Game of Thrones by Sonya Belousova. Before a few days a go, I had never heard of her but boy am I impressed by her resume, which includes countless awards and a degree from the Berklee College of Music. In her newly developed video series, Cosplay Piano, the Russian composer and pianist performs covers of popular songs from television and movies. And in costume I might add. As a big fan of GOT, I must say that I've heard numerous versions of the song none but have managed to achieve what she has-making the epic theme sound elegant and beautiful. It's kind of insane how talented this girl is. I should add, the video is also VERY well produced. So if you're a fan of geeky things in general and/or classical music, I recommend checking out Sonya's other videos. There are only four episodes so far and not all have as elaborate set and costume design but they are still pretty fantastic. Enjoy!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment