Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 425 -- "Karma"

Stuck In My Skull 425 -- "Karma"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 | 6/11/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Karma" || Artist: Kamelot || http://youtu.be/Tjh0HEe22ys ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! Sorry for the missed post -- I was beyond exhausted, and I just asked Amanda to cover for me. So, for today's post, I figured it was high time to step back into some metal, and "Karma" is the perfect song to do it with. The title track off Kamelot's album of the same name, "Karma" is one of the songs that originally piqued my interest in Kamelot when I was first exploring metal. It is a masterful showcase of Roy Khan's magnificent voice and the instrumentation really brings out the more melodic side of Kamelot. Even if I weren't such a sucker for concept albums, I would be all over both this album in general and this track in particular, because it sounds amazing. Check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment