Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 424 -- "Hummingbird"

Stuck In My Skull 424 -- "Hummingbird"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, June 7, 2013 | 6/07/2013 07:35:00 AM

Song: "Hummingbird" || Artist: Tut Tut Child feat. Augustus Ghost || http://youtu.be/a4-Tb4rHZt8 ||
Comments: Happy Friday, everyone! Since Amanda is on vacation, I figured I'd step up and cover Friday for her. Today's track was originally found by a friend of mine, who has excellent taste. This song is dubstep, but beautiful. So beautiful, in fact, it joins my very short list of exemplary dubstep tracks that I use when convincing people that there is such a thing as 'pretty dubstep.' The vocals of Augustus Ghost perfectly complement Tut Tut Child's arrangment of the instrumentation to create a smooth, well-finished song that leaves me craving more. The track is the perfect combination of mellow and pumped up, able to fit either tonal niche. The haunting echoes of "Hummingbird" resonate throughout this track, and set Augustus Ghost as the best electronic vocalist I've heard in a very long time. I will definitely be looking up more of both artists. Check this track out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment