Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 428 -- "Dancing On My Own [Robyn Cover]"

Stuck In My Skull 428 -- "Dancing On My Own [Robyn Cover]"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 | 6/18/2013 05:44:00 AM

Song: "Dancing On My Own" || Artist: Robyn || Performed By: Carousel || http://snd.sc/11GXEUc ||


Comments: Good morning and happy Tuesday, everyone! Today's song comes to you by way of my friend Newt -- better known as DJ Abso-Newt-ly -- a man with exceptionally amazing taste in usic, and a virtual deity of electronic music. This track is the famed electronic duo Carousel covering Robyn's iconic "Dancing On My Own," with masterful results. The instrumentation somehow manages to be hauntingly clos e to the original but still have its own unique tone and feel, while the vocals give the song an overall mellow tone that I just love. This song is amazing -- check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment