Home » , , , , » Entry 234-- "Dulce Locura"

Entry 234-- "Dulce Locura"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, June 28, 2012 | 6/28/2012 06:42:00 AM

Song: "Dulce Locura"
Artist: La Oreja de Van Gogh
http://youtu.be/by2E2m4thNM
Comments: Hey all!  It's Miriah (finally) getting some foreign language in here for ya.  I figured since it's been a while I would do a song from my favourite Spanish band.  This band from Spain (Van Gogh's Ear) has been extremely successful and as I mentioned a favourite of mine.  I'm sending you an older song because their vocalist Amaia Montero has, unfortunately, left them in the last couple of years and I personally think she's the better of the two.  Anyhow, this song is excellent. It's the stuck in my head, writing the lyrics on my notebook instead of anything scholarly type of song for me.  It  also has a very cool video.  Enjoy!
     And the chorus, for the non-Spanish speakers, roughly reads "I understand that you left and now I pay my condemenation/but don't ask me if I want to live/without your moon, without your sun, without your sweet insanity/I'm returning small and petite/the night dreams of you and it mocks/I try to hug you and you shield yourself."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment