Home » , , » Entry 219-- "Dark Side"

Entry 219-- "Dark Side"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, June 7, 2012 | 6/07/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Dark Side"
Artist: Kelly Clarkson
http://youtu.be/H5ArpRWcGe0
Comments: After hearing the trite "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" way too many times, seeing something new out of Kelly Clarkson is a refreshing relief. To my pleasant surprise, I actually enjoyed this song. I say pleasant surprise not because Kelly Clarskon is a bad artist (though I disagree with her on the current state of pop music), but because she and I don't usually see eye to eye on what constitutes a 'good song.' In this instance, I'm quite happy to announce that we both seem to think "Dark Side" is worth a listen. Check it out!
(For what it's worth, I categorized this song as 'pop' only because I don't know what else to call it. Someone suggest a genre?)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment