Home » , , » Entry 224-- "Kerosene"

Entry 224-- "Kerosene"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, June 14, 2012 | 6/14/2012 08:00:00 AM

Song: "Kerosene"
Artist: Miranda Lambert
http://youtu.be/rB7ONnfIjaI
Comments: Hey all! It's Miriah.  I originally told myself that my next post was going to be foreign because I've gone back to listening to some old (and great) Spanish artists.  However, I have discovered that Miranda Lambert here is going on tour and as a result I have gone through and listened to a lot of her stuff both new and old.  This is a song has been stuck in my head many times, and for those Lambert fans this song is probably familiar.  Back when it was released it reached #61 on the US Billboard Top 100 and #15 on the country billboard. If you haven't heard it now is the time to hear a song about revenge on a cheater boyfriend. Though, I don't recommend setting the town on fire as she does in the video.  Anyhow, enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment