Home » , , , » Entry 230: Heart Week 2, Part 5-- "Your Song"

Entry 230: Heart Week 2, Part 5-- "Your Song"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, June 22, 2012 | 6/22/2012 05:00:00 AM

Heart Week 2, Part 5
Song: "Your Song"
Artist: Elton John
http://youtu.be/mBCVEcjScTQ
Comments: Me being me, I forgot that Elton John was the original artist of this song. I came across the Ellie Goulding cover, and nearly used it, before remembering that this existed. In all honesty, I never really payed much attention to either this song, or Elton John, but after this, I think I'll have to. Sir Elton John sums up my feelings, and this entire week quite nicely. "And you can tell everybody this is your song / It may be quite simply, but now that's it's done / I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words / How wonderful life is you're in the world." I'll see you tonight, gorgeous.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment