Home » , , , , » Entry 228: Heart Week 2, Part 3-- "Only This Moment"

Entry 228: Heart Week 2, Part 3-- "Only This Moment"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 | 6/20/2012 05:00:00 AM

Heart Week 2, Part 3
Song: "Only This Moment"

Artist: Royksopp
http://youtu.be/qz-nhcfTfWQ
Comments: I've known about Röyksopp since someone (Kelsey) showed me the video to "Remind Me" about two years ago. I don't know when I found this song, but I liked it, and oddly enough, promptly forgot about it. Most of the Röyksopp I know comes from their album "Junior," whereas this song comes from "The Understanding." Since I forgot about it, it never really crossed my mind to think about the lyrics at all, much less as a love song, but when I stumbled across it preparing for this week, it just sounded perfect. The lyrics are a tad misleading in the first half, and not always the most cheerful, but like any good relationship, it works out by the end. "Only this moment / Holds us together / Close to perfection / Nothing else out there / Always beside her / Trusting my senses / Deep down inside I know love will survive."




Edit 6/20/12: Now with 100% less white highlighting and readable text!
Edit LATER 6/20/12: Now with 100% less spelling errors!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment