Home » , , , , » Entry 223-- "Hotel California"

Entry 223-- "Hotel California"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 | 6/13/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Hotel California"
Artist: The Eagles
http://youtu.be/NUbTW928sMU
Comments: I ended up quoting this song in conversation this evening (I've started writing these blogs the night before), and it's stuck in my head. So, good morning folks, here's a great classic rock song for you. The Eagles are a classic group, and this is one of their classic hits. I feel fairly confident that most of you have probably heard this song, but for those of you that haven't, enjoy the experience! If you've heard it before, enjoy this sweet little reminder of why classic rock is "classic."
This is fondly dedicated to my dad, a long-time Eagles fan.
Share this article :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you
Dad

Post a Comment