Home » , , , » Entry 232-- "Raining on Sunday"

Entry 232-- "Raining on Sunday"

Written By amandathepanda on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 | 6/26/2012 11:44:00 AM

Song: "Raining on Sunday"
Artist: Keith Urban
http://youtu.be/4jG7wNoES8c
Comments: Amanda here! I haven't posted in a little while so I figured I'd talk about something I usually don't on the blog:country music. For most of my childhood and middle school years, I listened to it religiously. This can be chalked up to where I lived and who was around me but I grew to love the genre and do to this day. Although a cover of a song by another country artist, this is one of many great pieces by  Keith Urban and a good representation of his overall performance style. Urban is talented vocally and plays  acoustic, bass, and electric guitar, banjo, drums and more.Many friends of mine tend to write off country music altogether, but I think that upon listening it is easy to find that it isn't so different from other genres. There's just as much great music and variation to found in it as dance or metal. For those interested in the getting into country, Keith Urban would be a good way to cross over into the genre. I should add, the video gets a tad steamy so this may be NSFW. Enjoy!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment