Home » , , , , , » Entry 222-- "We Own The Night"

Entry 222-- "We Own The Night"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 | 6/12/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "We Own The Night"
Artist: Tiesto and Wolfgang Gartner feat. Luciana
http://youtu.be/0LFlw_VX6o4
Comments: Tiesto is moving towards House music, but as long as he sounds like this, I don't mind. This song is pure magic. I admit, I don't have much experience with Wolfgang Gartner-- I've heard this song, and he collaborated with Deadmau5 on the track "Animal Rights," but beyond that, I don't know much of him. After this, I'll have to look him up. I heard this song once on top 40 radio, and haven't heard it since. I'm crossing my fingers that it comes back again. Radio has been getting steadily more dance and electronica friendly, and I'm hoping the trend continues. Enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment