Home » , , , » Entry 226: Heart Week 2, Part 1-- "Girl in the Sea"

Entry 226: Heart Week 2, Part 1-- "Girl in the Sea"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, June 18, 2012 | 6/18/2012 05:00:00 AM

Heart Week 2, Part 1
Song: "Girl in the Sea"
Artist: No More Kings
http://youtu.be/Tymfsynpy_c
Comments: Well, there is no better time to do this, so ladies and gentlemen, I am announcing that this week is dedicated to my wonderful, beautiful, amazing girlfriend. Readers, I give you 'Heart Week 2.'
I originally heard this song this spring in New Orleans, and I've been carrying it around since. It's a good song, and I think it fits the occasion wonderfully. "I'm lost in a dream, my heart wants to sing, all for the girl in the sea." She knows who she is. <3
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment