Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 558 -- "Begin Again"

Stuck In My Skull 558 -- "Begin Again"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, October 30, 2014 | 10/30/2014 08:10:00 PM

Song: "Begin Again" || Artist: Knife Party || http://youtu.be/MQPK4q488c0 ||
Comments: (This entry is going up early, as I missed Wednesday and I will be exceptionally busy tomorrow. I think this track is worth it, though.) Hello, everyone, and happy Halloween for those of you who celebrate it! Holiday or no, strap yourselves in, because today's song is amazing. Seriously, it's been a very, very long time since I've been dancing in my chair at a song. I'm hoping just as hard as I can that this song ends up getting radio play, because it deserves to be sitting at the top of the charts. I can't say enough good things about this track. It's got a fantastic beat that's closer to house than dubstep, It's got just enough vocals to weave the song together. It's got a bridge that blows me away. Knife Party has not just scored, but knocked this one out of the park. Give this song a listen, and you won't be sorry. Don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment