Home » , , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 556 -- "Toothless Hawkins (And His Robot Jazz Band)"

Stuck In My Skull 556 -- "Toothless Hawkins (And His Robot Jazz Band)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, October 24, 2014 | 10/24/2014 09:34:00 AM

Song: "Toothless Hawkins (And His Robot Jazz Band)" || Artist: Varien and Razihel || http://youtu.be/zG28TM7rKOs ||
Comments: Hello and happy Friday, everyone! For today, I've got a song that I can only describe as 'funky.' The minute I heard of this, I immediately thought of DJ Abso-Newt-ly. Since this track was released off the Monstercat label -- a personal favourite of his and mine -- chances are good he's already heard it, but it's still a song I know I need to write about. Honestly, it's just that good. It's as funky as funky can be, with an excellent beat that makes you really want to dance, and some entertaining lyrics to keep you smiling. It's got more than just a rhythm, it has a groove. Check this song out, folks, you won't be disappointed. Have a fantastic weekend, and don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment