Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 550 -- "Self Destruct"

Stuck In My Skull 550 -- "Self Destruct"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 | 10/01/2014 06:54:00 AM

Song: "Self Destruct" || Artist: Pegboard Nerds || http://youtu.be/lWDnwTsdtaw ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone! Today's song is one of those tracks that I keep hearing crop up in mixes and sets and never quite pin down which song it is. It's got one of those tunes I always recognize but never identify. Thankfully, that period of wondering is over! I was listening to some insanely long mix on YouTube yesterday and found a very excellent tracklist in the description, and was finally able to put a name to a tune. This song is exceptionally upbeat and uptempo, alternating between a cheerful electro-influenced chorus and some very clean drops that really complement each other. Pegboard Nerds is a name I keep hearing, and deservedly so -- this song is really excellent. The Scandinavian duo has a few songs for download on their Facebook page, Speaking of Facebook pages, make sure you like ours, and enjoy the song!

Edit: I finally figured out what song of theirs I've heard before. Their song "Bassline Kickin" was on Expedition, the album that their label Monstercat was giving out some time ago. That's why I keep thinking I know Pegboard Nerds, because I do! Definitely worth checking out.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment