Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 551 -- "Cool Kids"

Stuck In My Skull 551 -- "Cool Kids"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, October 8, 2014 | 10/08/2014 06:18:00 AM

Song: "Cool Kids" || Artist: Echosmith || http://youtu.be/SSCzDykng4g ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone! Today's song has been stuck in my head off and on for several days, so I figured it's high time I looked it up and shared it with you all. I first heard this song on pop radio, and according to Wikipedia this song made it to 19 on the Billboard Hot 100. The artist, Echosmith, is apparently a group of four siblings. Unlike many fairly tumultuous families, these four brothers and sisters play nicely together, creating a really excellent indie pop/rock song. It's calm, upbeat, and catchy. Well done, Echosmith, well done.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment