Home » , , , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 555 -- "Surrender"

Stuck In My Skull 555 -- "Surrender"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 | 10/22/2014 07:00:00 AM

Song: "Surrender" || Artist: Cash Cash feat. Julia Michaels || http://youtu.be/K22v4xolOsc || 
Comments: Hello, everyone! I've got a shiny new track by Cash Cash for today's entry, and let me tell you now, this one is epic. I heard this song on the radio driving into work yesterday, and new that I absolutely had to share this. I stumbled upon Cash Cash when I saw their remix of Krewella's "Alive," but they've been doing plenty of work since that time. They've co-written Krewella's track "Live for the Night" and remixed for the likes of Capital Cities, Clean Bandit, Nicky Romero, Icona Pop, Hardwell, and even Katy Perry. With a record like that, perhaps it's not surprising that this song is excellent. It's nearest to the labels 'electrohouse' and 'progressive house,' and I'll be shocked if it doesn't chart fairly soon. The song has some really excellent beats that drive the energy, and unbelievably catchy vocals by an uncredited singer -- Wikipedia lists this excellent voice as Julia Michaels. Definitely check this song out, it's fantastic.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment