Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 557 -- "Team"

Stuck In My Skull 557 -- "Team"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, October 27, 2014 | 10/27/2014 07:25:00 AM

Song: "Team" || Artist: Lorde || http://youtu.be/f2JuxM-snGc ||
Comments: Hello and happy Monday, everyone! Let's get the week started off right. I've been holding this song back for awhile now, because I wanted to wait until the furor and fervor over this album died down a bit. This song was the third of four singles released from this ten-track album, and in the end I think it and the rest of this album took a lot of unfair criticism for being too 'pop-y.' I have to say, I completely don't agree. I think the album as a whole is an excellently-produced collection with a humongous variety of styles being showcased by the young Newzealander. Even though this song has been out for quite awhile now, it still manages to get stuck in my head on a regular basis. It's got a powerful, percussion-driven beat that plays off of Lorde's impressive vocal abilities nicely, giving her an excellent canvas to express a handful of themes. All in all, it manages to sit on both my workout and relaxation playlists, and is just what I needed to get my Monday started. Give it a listen, and don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment