Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 559 -- "Final Masquerade"

Stuck In My Skull 559 -- "Final Masquerade"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, November 5, 2014 | 11/05/2014 07:27:00 AM

Song: "Final Masquerade" || Artist: Linkin Park || http://youtu.be/i8q8fFs3kTM ||
Comments: Hello, everyone! Not too long ago I was surprised to hear this song on the radio, especially on the station that I think of as the local 'soft rock' station. This song is definitely rock, but I would hardly consider it to be 'soft rock,' though I don't think I necessarily agree with Wikipedia's characterization of the song as 'alternative rock' either. Setting aside labels, this is one of the better tracks I've heard from the newest Linkin Park album The Hunting Party, from which this song is the third single. It's got really compelling vocals from lead vocalist Chester Bennington, but I noticed it seems very light on backing vocalist and rapper Mike Shinoda. I noticed the same thing when I reviewed the previous single from the album, "Until It's Gone." That's not to say that Shinoda doesn't make an appearance on the album -- quite the opposite! -- but that this track really revolves around Bennington. Let me tell you, he makes the most of it. The vocals on this track really shine, and drive the entire song. It's also pretty catchy, and I won't be surprised at all if it gets stuck in my head after listening to it to write this entry. Check it out! Enjoy, and don't forget to like us on Facebook!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment