Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 460 -- "Dragon's Grail" [Symphonic Metal Week III]

Stuck In My Skull 460 -- "Dragon's Grail" [Symphonic Metal Week III]

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, September 30, 2013 | 9/30/2013 07:53:00 AM

Symphonic Metal Week III || Artist: Nota Profana || Song: "Dragon's Grail" || http://youtu.be/ap1-k-hv0C8 ||
Comments: Good morning everyone! I am back, and pleased to announce that this week is a theme week! That's right, folks, this week I'm writing about awesome tracks you've never heard from the wonderful world of symphonic metal! Just to mix things up, I might also post some of DJ Abso-Newt-ly's posts he gave me this week, so I don't bore anyone.
To open this week, I've got a band out of Venezuela called Nota Profana. I'm not used to hearing symphonic (or really any) metal out of South America, but if Nota Profana is any indication, this continent is more than able to hold its own. Nota Profana definitely has all the elements of a traditional symphonic metal band -- excellent guitars, an epic double bass drum, and even a pretty awesome female vocalist -- paired with what appears to be some serious choral and symphonic elements. Basically, Nota Profana put metal into a symphony, and it sounds great. Check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment