Home » , , » AMANDA-- "BURN WITH ME" by AMARANTHE

AMANDA-- "BURN WITH ME" by AMARANTHE

Written By amandathepanda on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 | 9/04/2013 08:07:00 AM

Happy Wednesday all! By now, you're probably aware that Chris, myself, and some friends recently attended a metal concert. It was actually the second time I've had the pleasure of seeing Kamelot perform live. This time last year they opened up for Nightwish and did some of their new songs. One ("Sacrimony") featured a beautiful vocalist that I later found out was Elize Ryd. Thinking back on how much I enjoyed her touring with Kamelot, I looked her up and discovered that she is one of the lead singers of Amaranthe (formally Avalanche). They are a Swedish group that blends melodic death and power metal with pop. I had no idea such a fusion was possible but the result is nothing short of fantastic. This band can potentially appeal to fans of both genres, which is pretty cool I think. Take a listen!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment