Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 461 -- "Stand Up and Fight" [Symphonic Metal Week III]

Stuck In My Skull 461 -- "Stand Up and Fight" [Symphonic Metal Week III]

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 | 10/01/2013 08:02:00 AM

Symphonic Metal Week III || Artist: Turisas || Song: "Stand Up and Fight" || http://youtu.be/7woW7DmnR0E ||
Comments: What happens when you mix vikings and violins? Turisas. Dear lord, where has this band been all my life? They are absolutely glorious, prancing about in facepaint and leathers like they just got back from pillaging a village somewhere. Their music is excellent, full of adrenaline-pumping double bassdrums and chugging riffs, contrasted with violin and accordion lines that really make the song work. I know next to nothing about this band, just what a quick glance at Wikipedia told me, but that will quickly change. I cannot get enough of this sound. Be careful where you watch this video -- you might need to go sack some cities afterwards.

Warning: Heads up all you arachnophobes out there -- this vid has a tarantula at a titch before 4:00.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment