Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 455 --"I Died for You"

Stuck In My Skull 455 --"I Died for You"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 | 9/10/2013 06:37:00 AM

Song: "I Died for You" || Artist: Iced Earth || http://youtu.be/mUGuF8hpMQs ||
Comments: Good morning everyone, and wake up Riley! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, but I was sick as heck and simply too tired. To make up for it, let's talk about this band. I'm fairly sure Iced Earth has never been featured on this blog, but thanks to my roommate, this song is firmly lodged in the interior of my skull and appears to be going nowhere. This song is an excellent combination of hard rock and heavy metal with the chugging riffs and roaring rhythms that are the best of both worlds, and the vocals of this song are epic. Seriously, I have no idea how this guy manages that sort of haunting tone, but it's just brilliant in the song. This is the first time I've really paid any attention to Iced Earth, but I can basically guarantee it won't be the last. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment