Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 456 -- "Shadows"

Stuck In My Skull 456 -- "Shadows"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, September 12, 2013 | 9/12/2013 06:39:00 AM

Song: "Shadows" || Artist: Lindsey Stirling || http://youtu.be/JGCsyshUU-A ||
Comments: Good morning, everyone! Today is one of those days where the song stuck in my head has already been blogged about. As much as I feel as though I spend many entries singing the praises of "Don't You Worry Child," I make a point to not repeat songs unless it's Songs Revisited Week. So, let's talk about Lindsey Stirling. As always, everyone's favourite dancing violinist puts on a masterful presentation. "Shadows" is a violin duet with both parts played by Lindsey Stirling, set to an upbeat electronic rhythm composed by Lindsey Stirling. The video itself is an aesthetically pleasing black and white piece featuring both Lindsey Stirling and her shadow dancing, choreographed by Lindsey Stirling. Is there anything she can't do? Apparently not. But hey, she does an excellent job of doing everything, and I admire it. Get this stuck in your head, and have a great day!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment