Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 459 -- "Keelhauled"

Stuck In My Skull 459 -- "Keelhauled"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, September 19, 2013 | 9/19/2013 06:35:00 AM

Song: "Keelhauled" || Artist: Alestorm || http://youtu.be/ta-Z_psXODw ||
Comments: Ahoy, mateys! Today be Talk Like a Pirate Day! Unfortunately, my pirate is a bit rusty so I'm not going to attempt to write this entry in Pirate English right now, but if I have some spare time I might give it a shot later. In honor of TLAP Day, I present some vintage pirate metal -- Alestorm and their classic hit "Keelhauled." There's not much to say about "Keelhauled" and Alestorm that can't be heard in this track -- the lead singer is also rocking a keytar (which is amazing in and of itself, I love keytars), they dress like pirates, and are so cheesy that I find myself unable to dislike them. Alestorm is the funniest thing I've heard lately, and pretty catchy to boot. Check them out, and happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment