Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 457 -- "You Make Me"

Stuck In My Skull 457 -- "You Make Me"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, September 16, 2013 | 9/16/2013 07:19:00 AM

Song: "You Make Me" || Artist: Avicii || http://youtu.be/2GADx4Hy-Gg ||
Comments: Good morning and happy Monday, everyone! And it really is a happy Monday. Today's song comes from Stuck In My Skull's own Amanda, who tossed me this song when I couldn't find anything else I wanted to blog about. This track is the latest from that dynamic DJ and producer Avicii, and it is fantastic. The music video to this track was just released today and feels very "Scott Pilgrim vs the World," but let's set that aside and talk about the song. According to the Wikipedia page about the track, the vocals here are provided by Salem Al Fakir, who I'm really enjoying the sound of. This is the second single from Avicii's not-yet-released debut album "True," which I'm now even more pumped about. The song incorporates some classic dance-hall beats and clocks in around 125 BPM, putting it as a solidly danceable track. I absolutely love the vocals even if I have no idea how to describe the effects done to them. Basically, Avicii is showing off -- he's one of the most dynamic producers currently active, and he's letting the world know it. To that, I say, "Well done!"
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment