Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 468 -- "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites"

Stuck In My Skull 468 -- "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, October 28, 2013 | 10/28/2013 01:16:00 PM

Song: "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" || Artist: Skrillex || http://youtu.be/WSeNSzJ2-Jw ||
Comments: Good afternoon everyone! Sorry this post is going up so late, today has been kind of hectic. Frankly, I have no idea why this song is stuck in my head -- it's absolutely unrelated to anything I've been doing. Though in all fairness, when do I ever know why I have a song stuck? This song is a Skrillex classic -- weird but amazing piano and freaky vocals punctuated by cast-iron hard waffles. I'm not ashamed to admit this: I love Skrillex. He's so darn weird! If you haven't heard it, check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment