Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 467 -- "Infinity"

Stuck In My Skull 467 -- "Infinity"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, October 24, 2013 | 10/24/2013 08:34:00 AM

Song: "Infinity" || Artist: Guru Josh Project || http://youtu.be/jzy2dgEUOhY ||
Comments: Hello everyone! After Tuesday's entry, I realized I'd never actually posted the Guru Josh Project song I was talking about. Today I am correcting this massive oversight. "Infinity" is an amazing song, and I love it. True of many electronic music videos, this song has a music video that makes no sense and attempts to catch the user's eye with attractive people, so if that bothers you just skip the video and listen to the song. The song is totally worth it. "Infinity" is a smooth track with a good beat and a catchy rhythm, backed by of all things a trumpet. An amazing trumpet, which if I'm not mistaken appeared again in "Ray of Sunshine." This song is one of my favourites, and I'm so glad Guru Josh is producing music still. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment