Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 464 -- "Tempest" [Symphonic Metal Week III]

Stuck In My Skull 464 -- "Tempest" [Symphonic Metal Week III]

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, October 11, 2013 | 10/11/2013 08:29:00 AM

Symphonic Metal Week III || Song: "Tempest" || Artist: Adasteria || http://youtu.be/yfiJEmiyI5Q ||
Comments: Well, I'm pretty sure I'm just a really derpy blogger this week. I meant to write this entry yesterday and didn't get it written in time, so I decided I'd put both this entry and another one of Newt's up today. But when I got on blogger I realized that the entry I wrote Wednesday was still stuck in draft. So now that's been published, this is about to be published, and I'll be publishing one of Newt's later. What a day!

So let's talk about the music. I've heard of Adasteria from some of my more metal friends, but I've never really heard Adasteria prior to this. What I've heard, though, I am definitely liking. This song is eight minutes of awesome. Granted, I'm known to be a sucker for power ballads, but this song is so totally worth it. Chugging guitars and a double bass drum behind soaring female vocals and intricate instrumentation? Sign me up! Check it out, and check back later today for an entry from Newt!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment