Home » » Stuck In My Skull 463 -- "Wild Card" [Symphonic Metal Week III]

Stuck In My Skull 463 -- "Wild Card" [Symphonic Metal Week III]

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, October 11, 2013 | 10/11/2013 08:19:00 AM

Symphonic Metal Week III || Song: "Wild Card" || Artist: ReVamp || http://youtu.be/cvpV0b3TvKY ||
Comment: Hello, everyone! I was being an idiot yesterday and posted the wrong entry on the wrong day, so my usual day (Tuesday) got Newt's entry, and today (Wendesday) gets mine. What I was going to write, however, can wait. Nightwish has announced their new lineup! Troy Donockley and his menagerie of musical mechanisms joins Nightwish as a full-time member of the band, and Floor Jansen is the new vocalist. To give everyone a sample of Floor's work, I've posted a song from Floor's other (previous?) group "ReVamp." It's a decent song, check it out!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment